Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday's Terrific Tip--Making Dining Reservations

Tuesday’s Terrific Tip
______________________________

Today's Terrific Tip is to make sure you make your dining reservations for your Disney® vacation 180 days before your arrival date or as soon as you've paid your deposit (if you're less than 180 days from your arrival date)!  Some of Disney's® most popular restaurants, such as Cinderella's Royal Table and Le Cellier have been known to book up 180 days out.  Don't want to get up at 6am and make dining reservations?  No problem!  That's what I'm here for!  Book your vacation through me, and I'll get up and make your reservations for you while you sleep or get ready for work or school!

Can't I just wait and walk up to a restaurant and put my name on "the list" when I get there?  Not necessarily.  Many, if not all, of the table-service restaurants at Disney World® will have a long wait or no availability if you do that, even if you go in the off-season.  Who wants to waste time during their vacation waiting to get a seat at a restaurant?  Certainly not me!  There is just too much to do at Disney®!  So, start planning early, so you'll have a better chance of getting to eat at your favorite Disney® restaurant!

Dinner at Le Cellier

--Written by Missy Smith, Travel Planner at 3D Travel Company



No comments:

Post a Comment